- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
Latest Mossad Items
With the White House closer to launching a surgical military strike on Syria, questions swirl over the extent to which such an attack could trigger a wave of terrorism directed at the U.S. and Israel.
Authorities have executed two men convicted of spying for Israel's Mossad and the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, Iran's state radio said.
Iran's nuclear ambitions may loom large, but lurking in the shadow of President Obama's highly anticipated visit to Israel this week is a protracted and secretive war already being waged between Jerusalem and Tehran.
For some, an unwillingness to accept the concept of individual responsibility can lead down a bizarre path. Rather than accept the possibility that a single, evil man could perform the unthinkably evil act of killing 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last month, some would place the blame on the tools he used to commit this crime.
A prominent Israeli ex-intelligence chief sought to sway Israelis against Benjamin Netanyahu in upcoming elections, saying in an interview published Friday that the prime minister has mismanaged Israel's response to Iran's nuclear program and missed opportunities to make inroads on a peace agreement with the Palestinians.
In most countries, secrecy shrouds the workings of state intelligence services. Israel's Mossad sets a gold standard for such organizations, especially in operational effectiveness. Almost invariably, Mossad chiefs are promoted from within and possess extensive operational experience.
Israel's prime minister and defense minister ordered the military to go on alert to prepare to attack Iran's nuclear program two years ago, but backed off following opposition from top security officials, an Israeli news show claims in a report to be aired Monday night.
A former Israeli spymaster is urging the United States to launch a military strike against Iran's nuclear sites because Washington has the ability to inflict greater damage than his own nation.
Families of Iran's slain nuclear scientists have filed a lawsuit against Israel, the U.S. and Britain accusing them of involvement in the assassination of their loved ones.