- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Mother'S Day Items
It was inevitable. There's talk that Rep. Anthony D. Weiner's constantly mutating photo scandal could provide ample fodder for a big fat Hollywood movie.
It was the day before Mother's Day and New York Mets executive Paul DePodesta had a prospect to go see.
At times, the marriage of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver looked like a fairy tale come true. But the public record is replete with problems that would strain any union, and recent glimpses into their lives suggested something amiss with a couple who often waxed publicly about their love for one another.
Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced their separation late Monday, cleaving a sometimes-turbulent 25-year relationship after "a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us," the couple said in a joint statement.
Liu Xuan energetically walked on stage as the celebrity entertainment for a Mother's Day event at a Hong Kong mall. The 2000 Olympics balance beam champion had traded her tights for a green blazer, blue jeans and white high heels.
A high school sophomore shot his mother to death and critically injured his brother after a family argument on Mother's Day, police said Monday.
In her dream, Debra Brown pedals out of a Utah prison on a powder blue bicycle, riding past razor wire that for the last 17 years has kept her from proms and graduations and the birth of seven grandchildren.
That mature lady sitting on the playground bench beaming at her toddler may have some gray hair, but don't call her "grandma." She may well be a member of America's fastest-growing fertility group: mothers 40 and older.
Instead of giving your mother a bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day, consider a flowered cake. This beautiful and easy-to-make cake features the flavors of lemon and honey and is swathed with a cloudlike blanket of honey meringue. It then is crowned with masses of edible sugared flowers.