- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Motor Racing Network
The Motor Racing Network (MRN) is the principal radio broadcasting operation of NASCAR, promoting themselves as "The Voice of NASCAR." It broadcasts not only coverage of most major NASCAR races at the top three levels of NASCAR at tracks owned by International Speedway Corporation as well as Dover International Speedway and Pocono Raceway: the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and the Nationwide Series at those tracks, and the entire Camping World Truck Series and the FIA Formula One World Championship races under the Grand Prix name. The exceptions to these are NSCS and NNS races held at tracks controlled by Speedway Motorsports, Inc., which operates their own radio network called the Performance Racing Network, and the Brickyard 400, which is broadcast by Indianapolis Motor Speedway's own radio network in conjunction with PRN and some F1 races which is broadcast by ESPN Radio under the ESPN Radio SpeedWorld Name. - Source: Wikipedia