- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Moveon.Org Items
Bowing to pressure from its left flank, the White House revealed Thursday that it won't again propose Social Security cuts when President Obama releases his budget early next month, saying Republicans squandered chances for a deal last year.
"Every once in a while, you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary," Rep. Michael E. Capuano, Massachusetts Democrat, told a Feb. 22 union rally in Boston. Even if union members and their supporters missed Mr. Capuano's call to mayhem or his subsequent tepid apology, many of them are on the same brutal wavelength.
Former Sen. John Edwards is the greenest presidential candidate, thousands of MoveOn.org members decided after listening to the Democrats' plans to combat global warming.