Mr. - Bio, News, Photos - Washington Times
Skip to content

Topic - Mr.

Mister is the most commonly used English honorific for men. The title derived from Master, as the equivalent female titles, Mrs, Miss, and Ms, all derived from the archaic Mistress. The title Master was retained and used for boys and young men, but is now rarely used. - Source: Wikipedia

Related Stories

No Stories Found