- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Mr
Mister, usually written in its abbreviated form Mr. (or often without punctuation as Mr in British English), is a commonly used English honorific for men. The title derived from master, as the equivalent female titles, Mrs, Miss, and Ms, all derived from the archaic mistress. The title master was retained and used for boys and young men, but is now less commonly used.The plural form is Misters, or the abbreviation in English. - Source: Wikipedia
Scandal-plagued Anthony Weiner — whose wife is a close associate to Hillary Clinton — laid it on pretty thick for the former first lady this week, characterizing her as quite possibly the best politician for the presidential role in the entire history of the United States.
Sen. Mark R. Warner calls himself a "radical centrist," but he has compiled a voting record over his five years in the U.S. Senate that's anything but "centrist."
Rep. Jeff Denham has become the first House Republican to sponsor Democratic leaders' immigration bill in a move Hispanic activists said shows a fracturing of Republican opposition and momentum toward passing a bill this year that would legalize most illegal immigrants.
Former South African President Nelson Mandela went home in an ambulance on Sunday after a nearly three-month hospital stay that became the focus of a global outpouring of concern, but authorities said Mr. Mandela's health remained critical and sometimes unstable.
Deadly clashes broke out during funerals of slain supporters of Egypt's ousted Islamist president Sunday, as the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood urged his supporters to stand fast after more than 70 of them were killed in weekend violence.
Senior Romney campaign adviser Ed Gillespie dismissed questions Sunday about whether the Labor Department's unemployment figures have been manipulated for political purposes, saying, "The numbers themselves are very damning."