- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
Latest MSNBC Items
MSNBC host Ed Schultz — a pro-union pundit with a national podium — has received a total of $252,000 in payments from union groups in 2012 and 2013, Labor Department numbers revealed.
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow will be joining The Washington Post's opinion section as a monthly columnist, the newspaper announced Wednesday.
Today Obama supporters in the media are still using the race card constantly about anything and everything. Just this week I saw a video clip from MSNBC of anchor Melissa Harris-Perry woman anchor was calling everyone who uses the term Obamacare a racist ("MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word," Web, Dec. 9). Isn't it funny how we didn't hear anything like this prior to the health care law's disastrous debu?
MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry went off on a tangent in a recent broadcast, ranting about the racist overtones of a word that's been used for years by both sides of the political aisle -- Obamacare.
Chris Matthews may still get a tingling sensation whenever he listens to Barack Obama, but for millennials, the thrill is gone. A new Harvard Institute of Politics poll finds the president's favorability rating underwater among those between the ages of 18 to 29. Not surprisingly, once-devoted youthful fans have been turned off by Obamacare.
Fact: The IRS targeted conservative and tea party groups requesting tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 presidential election. That's a fact. But President Obama, in an interview last week with sycophant Chris Matthews, now says the entire scandal was made up by the media.
The president of South African said Friday that Nelson Mandela's body will be taken to his ancestral village of Qunu where he will be buried on Dec. 15 alongside three of his deceased children.
Chris Matthews reacted to the death of Nelson Mandela Thursday night by saying that the Republican Party is less patriotic than South Africa's white apartheid advocates.
Timed to coincide with Bill of Rights Day, and coming a day after the first anniversary of the Newtown shootings: it's "Guns Save Lives Day," organized by one Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Second Amendment Foundation. He has made some major national broadcast advertising buys — "hundreds of thousands of dollars" worth, he says — to promote this newly designated day, and its very specific aim.