- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mtv Networks Items
MTV Networks and Major League Baseball said Monday they are collaborating on a weekly 30-episode series that melds pop culture and baseball. Ortiz and Pittsburgh Pirates All-Star outfielder Andrew McCutchen are both executive producers of the series, set to begin next spring around the start of the new season.
First, Burger King's Twitter account was hacked by a McDonald's fan, inadvertently gaining it more than 60,000 new followers. Then, Jeep's account was hacked by Cadillac enthusiasts in an apparent connected prank. But things got a little fishy when MTV's account was hacked by BET fans Wednesday, seeing that they're both owned by the same parent company Viacom.
MTV Networks CEO Judy McGrath is stepping down from the company she helped turn into a pop culture icon in the three decades since she began working there as a copywriter.