- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Muhammad Exist
There are two answers to Robert Spencer's rhetorical question: yes and no. For millions of Muslims who accept the established canon of their religion, it is yes. Many non-Muslims, after reading this book, will conclude that the answer is no.
It, along with the many hadith sayings of Muhammad and interpretations by others of what he said, provided followers with a complete order of life.