- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Muhammed Sher Ali Khan
Latest Muhammed Sher Ali Khan Items
An elderly Muslim cleric was convicted Monday by a Miami jury of providing thousands of dollars in financial support to the Pakistani Taliban.
A Muslim cleric living in Florida was convicted Monday on two charges of funneling money to members of the Pakistani Taliban.
The Hartford Courant is asking a federal judge to dismiss a $7.5 million plagiarism lawsuit filed by a competing newspaper, saying no copyright laws were broken.
An elderly Miami imam and two of his sons have been arrested on federal charges they provided some $50,000 to the Pakistani Taliban, while three others in Pakistan have been indicted on charges of handling distribution of the funds, authorities said.