- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Muhidin Athman
Suspected Somali pirates driving their boat under the cover of darkness kidnapped an elderly Frenchwoman on a resort island in northern Kenya early Saturday, officials said. The woman often uses a wheelchair, according to the resident.
She gets around with the help of a wheelchair or personal assistants, Athman said.
Athman said the Frenchwoman owns a house on Manda Island and lives there half the year.