- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Mullah Mohammed Omar
When that didn't pan out, he says he ended up helping the agency locate al-Qaida members.
Mullah Mohammed Omar, who hasn't been seen in public for a decade, warned that Taliban members would keep up their attacks in Kabul if Afghanistan's governing authorities went through with an agreement with the United States to establish what's being billed as a "colonial" peace pact, the Los Angeles Times reported.