- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Mullah Mohammed Omar
Mullah Mohammed Omar, who hasn't been seen in public for a decade, warned that Taliban members would keep up their attacks in Kabul if Afghanistan's governing authorities went through with an agreement with the United States to establish what's being billed as a "colonial" peace pact, the Los Angeles Times reported.
When that didn't pan out, he says he ended up helping the agency locate al-Qaida members.