- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Murray Chalmers
Roxy Music singer Bryan Ferry has been released from hospital after falling ill and being admitted for tests.
British pop singer Robbie Williams has married U.S. actress Ayda Field in his Beverly Hills mansion.
Murray Chalmers PR, said in a statement that the 65-year-old was admitted for 24 hours of observation and tests, but was discharged Wednesday.
Spokesman Murray Chalmers said in a statement Sunday that the pair held a ceremony on the grounds of their home in Los Angeles on Saturday.