- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Murray Energy Corp.
Latest Murray Energy Corp. Items
Eighteen coal facilities in Ohio are operating with expired pollution-discharge permits under an agency where allegations of coal-industry influence arose during a personnel flap last year, an Associated Press review has found.
After an election campaign that featured jobs as a central issue, some of the nation's businesses have responded to President Obama's victory with a series of layoff announcements related to a variety of factors including the New Year's "fiscal cliff."
HUNTINGTON, Utah (AP) A tiny microphone lowered deep into the earth early today picked up no evidence that six coal miners are alive four days after they were caught in a cave-in. But an air sample indicated enough oxygen to breathe was present in the chamber where the miners are believed to be trapped, and rescuers promised to keep digging toward them.
HUNTINGTON, Utah (AP) — Seismic activity has "totally shut down" efforts to reach six miners trapped below ground and has wiped out all the work achieved in the past day, a mine executive said yesterday.