- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Murray Energy Corp.
Latest Murray Energy Corp. Items
Eighteen coal facilities in Ohio are operating with expired pollution-discharge permits under an agency where allegations of coal-industry influence arose during a personnel flap last year, an Associated Press review has found.
After an election campaign that featured jobs as a central issue, some of the nation's businesses have responded to President Obama's victory with a series of layoff announcements related to a variety of factors including the New Year's "fiscal cliff."
HUNTINGTON, Utah (AP) A tiny microphone lowered deep into the earth early today picked up no evidence that six coal miners are alive four days after they were caught in a cave-in. But an air sample indicated enough oxygen to breathe was present in the chamber where the miners are believed to be trapped, and rescuers promised to keep digging toward them.
HUNTINGTON, Utah (AP) — Seismic activity has "totally shut down" efforts to reach six miners trapped below ground and has wiped out all the work achieved in the past day, a mine executive said yesterday.