- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Museum Of Fine Arts
Latest Museum Of Fine Arts Items
The Boston Museum of Fine Arts returned a piece of a Hercules statue to Turkey after two decades of negotiations, the country's prime minister said Sunday.
An assistant museum curator who questioned the authenticity of a Leonardo da Vinci has been killed. Before he died, he left a code in his appointment calendar and a cryptic trail of clues connected to secrets in works of art that point to the killer.
An exhibit of works by world-renowned fashion photographer Helmut Newton opening Sunday in Houston includes all of the photographs from his first three books.
The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston has determined that a 17th century Dutch painting in its collection was once owned by a Jewish art dealer who died at the hands of the Nazis in World War II.