- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Muslim Brotherhood'S Mission
Let's call it Al Goreera. This seems a fitting title for the new network that former Vice President Al Gore is launching with the jihadists' favorite television outlet: Al-Jazeera.
In June, the Obama administration published its National Strategy for Counterterrorism with the principal objective of providing the means for ensuring the safety and security of all Americans. While it gives only passing reference to many potentially serious threats to our national security, it declares that the pre-eminent security threat to the United States continues to be from al Qaeda and its affiliates and adherents. This narrow focus on al Qaeda fails to address the threats posed by other terrorist groups as well as the Muslim Brotherhood and their front organizations operating in the United States.