- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Muslim Brotherhood'S Mission
Latest Muslim Brotherhood'S Mission Items
Let's call it Al Goreera. This seems a fitting title for the new network that former Vice President Al Gore is launching with the jihadists' favorite television outlet: Al-Jazeera.
In June, the Obama administration published its National Strategy for Counterterrorism with the principal objective of providing the means for ensuring the safety and security of all Americans. While it gives only passing reference to many potentially serious threats to our national security, it declares that the pre-eminent security threat to the United States continues to be from al Qaeda and its affiliates and adherents. This narrow focus on al Qaeda fails to address the threats posed by other terrorist groups as well as the Muslim Brotherhood and their front organizations operating in the United States.