- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Mustafa Barghouti
Palestinian official Mustafa Barghouti accused Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of being responsible for the murder of the three Israeli teens whose bodies were found in the West Bank on Monday.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged Sunday to move ahead with construction of a new Jewish settlement in a strategic part of the West Bank, speaking just hours after Israeli forces dragged dozens of Palestinian activists from the area.
Israeli troops raided two private Palestinian TV stations before dawn Wednesday, seizing transmitters and other equipment, the military said.
"I think that the person who is most responsible for the deaths of these young people is Netanyahu himself, who sent them into illegal settlements by international law," Mr. Barghouti argued.
"First of all, let me tell you, I am sorry for the deaths of anybody, including these three people and also for the death of 10 Palestinians, who were killed by the Israeli Army this week during the Israeli Army operation," Mr. Barghouti, who is also a PLO member, told CNN during a televised phone call