- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Mustapha Kamel Nabli
Tunisia's new central bank governor, Mustapha Kamel Nabli, has denied that any gold was taken from the bank's vaults during the final days of Mr. Ben Ali's regime.
"It gives a bad signal to domestic economic players as well as foreign ones, and that's not good for the recovery of the economy," warned Mr. Nabli afterward in an interview with French network France 24, saying he was dismissed for political reasons. "There is a clear will to take control of all the institutions of the state."