- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Muttahida Qaumi Movement,
Latest Muttahida Qaumi Movement, Items
The second-largest member of Pakistan's ruling coalition reversed its decision to join the opposition Friday, averting the potential collapse of the government in this nuclear-armed nation.
Pakistan's main opposition leader gave the government a three-day deadline Tuesday to accept a list of demands if it wants to avert its possible collapse after the loss of its ruling majority in Parliament.
Gangs torched vehicles and a shop in Pakistan's largest city on Friday after a senior politician from the local ruling party was stabbed to death in London.