- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Mwc
MWC can mean...*Madagascar Wildlife Conservation a Malagasy non-profit association, which organises and pursues community-based conservations projects*Maritime Warfare Centre, a British organisation for developing naval tactics*Married... with Children, an American sitcom*Married White Couple, personal advertisement acronym*Masters Walleye Circuit*Mennonite World Conference*The Minnesota Wrecking Crew, a Canadian sketch comedy troupe*Mobile World Congress*Monod-Wyman-Changeux model*Mountain West Conference, an U.S. collegiate athletic conference*Multiply-with-carry, a simple pseudo-random number generator*Myth World Cup*Match Winning Chances in backgammon - Source: Wikipedia
The Big East introduced Boise State, San Diego State, Houston, SMU and Central Florida as its new members, effective 2013.
Boise State president Robert Kustra says the university's responsibility is to get the Broncos as close as possible to an automatic qualifying status in the BCS.
The Big East's plan to save the conference involves heading West.
The Big East plans to invite Boise State, Air Force and Navy as football-only members, and Central Florida to compete in all sports, after it doubles the exit fee for current members to $10 million.
The University of Hawaii is joining the Mountain West Conference for football and the Big West in other sports, abandoning the Western Athletic Conference after 32 years.
The conference shuffle has restarted.