- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Myrlie Evers-Williams
Hundreds of mourners filled the Jackson Convention Complex on Saturday for Jackson Mayor Chokwe Lumumba's funeral, which lasted nearly five hours and included tributes by Myrlie Evers-Williams, widow of civil rights leader Medgar Evers, and former Mississippi Gov. William Winter.
Civil rights activist Myrlie Evers-Williams is scheduled to speak at Northwestern University as part of the school's weeklong commemoration of Martin Luther King Jr.
A new poll shows that Congress is less popular than root canals and colonoscopies, but more popular than the Ebola virus, meth labs and gonorrhea.