- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Myron E. Ullman Iii
"The tumultuous last 10 days or so haven't given our core customer, the middle income family, any reason to be more confident," said CEO Myron E. Ullman III.
In Penney's statement Monday, Mr. Ullman said, "We welcome Bill and Steve to the board. They share our passion for operational excellence and are committed to enhancing value for all of the company's shareholders."