- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Nabil Karoui Items
Tunisia accused the United States of interfering in the country's judicial system after U.S. Ambassador Gordon Gray criticized the guilty verdict in the blasphemy trial of a Tunisian television executive.
A Tunisian court on Thursday convicted the head of a private TV station for disrupting public order and violating moral values by airing an animated film that some religious leaders say insults Islam.
Eli Manning sensed his brother's shadow, even as a comedic actor. That's why he waited until after he won his second Super Bowl before agreeing to host "Saturday Night Live."
The trial in Tunisia over the broadcasting the animated Iranian film "Persepolis" was cut short Thursday after an uproar in the courtroom.
A mob attacked the home of a Tunisian television station owner with firebombs on Friday, following protests against a film his channel aired.
The owner of a Tunisian television station has apologized for showing parts of the animated film "Persepolis" considered blasphemous by some ultra-conservative Muslims.
Tunisian police on Sunday arrested dozens of Islamist demonstrators set on attacking the offices of a television channel that had shown the award-winning film "Persepolis," officials said.