- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Naderev Sano Items
A Philippine conference delegate has vowed to go on a hunger strike until steps are made to slow climate change, which he believes caused Typhoon Haiyan.
As disputes intensify at the already-bogged down United Nations climate negotiations, the Philippines on Thursday called for urgent action to halt global warming, citing its own experience with a deadly typhoon as a nightmare scenario countries may face more frequently if climate change is left unchecked.