- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Nadia Macri
Silvio Berlusconi has survived prostitution scandals, howling gaffes and seamy courtroom dramas only to bounce back with a billion-dollar grin on his face. But the tale of an underage Moroccan runaway whom Mr. Berlusconi freed from police custody has some predicting the beginning of the end of his political career.
Nadia Macri, 28, told Sky TG24 on Sunday that she believed many of the women - Brazilians and Russians mostly - were minors, but didn't know for sure since they didn't talk among themselves.
Italian newspapers earlier this month published transcripts of Ms. Macri's testimony to prosecutors in which she said Mr. Berlusconi paid her $13,000 for sexual favors at the parties.