- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Nadia Petrova Items
Venus Williams eased past Croatian qualifier Petra Martic 6-2, 6-2 to line up a second-round match with former Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova in the Qatar Open on Monday.
Novak Djokovic wrapped up his victory at the Australian Open on a sweet note.
Serena Williams rolled her ankle and whacked herself in the lip with her racket. That doesn't mean she needs any extra rest.
Kimiko Date-Krumm is amazed she's still playing Grand Slam tennis at 42.
Kimiko Date-Krumm is still winning in the Grand Slam arena at age 42, much to the dismay of her former peers.
Now that she's 42, Kimiko Date-Krumm is older than some of her opponent's parents.
Maria Sharapova came from behind after a rain delay for the second straight match, advancing to the U.S. Open semifinals with a three-set victory over Marion Bartoli.
Maria Sharapova is trying to shift momentum after a rain delay for the second straight match at this year's U.S. Open.
Trying to get back to the U.S. Open quarterfinals for the first time since winning the 2006 title, Maria Sharapova found herself trailing in the final set against Nadia Petrova when some rain came.