- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Najib Tun Razak
Latest Najib Tun Razak Items
Prime Minister Najib Razak hit back Thursday at reform proponents, denouncing greater liberalism as a threat to the Muslim-majority country as it faces pivotal upcoming elections.
Police unleashed tear gas and chemical-laced water Saturday at thousands of demonstrators who staged one of Malaysia's largest street rallies in years, demanding fair rules for national elections expected soon.
Pakistan's president left the country Thursday for what was described as a one-day private visit to Dubai, officials said during a deepening crisis between the government and the powerful military.
A suicide bomber attacked the funeral service Thursday of a Pakistani tribesman opposed to the Taliban, killing 25 people, police said, two days after Taliban gunmen killed four children from another district in conflict with the militant network.
At least 20,000 Malaysians defied government warnings by marching for electoral reforms Saturday, as police fired tear gas and detained more than 1,600 in the country's biggest political rally in four years.
Tibet's government-in-exile is willing to negotiate with Beijing "anytime, anywhere," its new prime minister said on Thursday, suggesting his leadership of the independence movement will not be radically different from that of the Dalai Lama.