- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Nancy Dinardo
Reactions to Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's State of the State address Thursday, when the Democratic governor unveiled his revised $19 billion budget for the fiscal year that begins July 1:
Candidates for Illinois governor are linking their opponents to convicted previous governors.
Every move that Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton makes in the final weeks of the prolonged presidential primary shapes her legacy and will determine how united the Democratic Party can be in the fall.
Nancy DiNardo said she filed a complaint on Wednesday with the Federal Election Commission.
"I had hoped that by the end, one candidate or the other would be able to break into the other's base of support," she said, adding that she is optimistic that the party will come together eventually.