- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Nancy E. Pelosi
Latest Nancy E. Pelosi Items
On a visit to South Africa, President Obama said Saturday he won't meet with critically ill civil-rights icon Nelson Mandela, and he urged the U.S. House to complete its work on immigration reform before the August congressional recess.
Congressional leaders emerged from a meeting with President Obama Friday expressing optimism about a new "framework" for an agreement that would stave off the looming "fiscal cliff" of steeper tax hikes and spending cuts for the federal government by the end of the year.
President Obama told an Hispanic audience Wednesday night he will do "everything in my power" to enact the Dream Act, which would prevent the deportation of illegal immigrants studying at American colleges or having served in the military.