- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Nancy Jacobs
A Washington Times analysis of newly released Federal Election Commission records found 70 House races and two Senate races where one candidate raised the most money from within the state, but the opponent raised the most overall thanks to out-of-state donations.
In the wake of the Penn State football scandal, a Maryland state senator is considering legislation to toughen the state's penalties against adults who fail to report suspected child abuse.
State Senate Minority Leader Nancy Jacobs said Thursday she is stepping down as leader of her party's Senate delegation to consider running for higher office.
Maryland congressional redistricting plans separate from Gov. Martin O'Malley's map will be considered on their own at a hearing in next week's special session — not only as amendments to the governor's proposal, aides to the presiding officers of the General Assembly said Friday.
ANNAPOLIS — Local officials from across Maryland yesterday pledged to work together to prepare for an influx of workers under the Base Realignment and Closure plan.
Sen. Nancy Jacobs, R-Harford, said she supports boosting the tax credit.
"I think it's really important to people who have family members that might have cancer to be able to do this," said Sen. Nancy Jacobs, Harford Republican who voted in favor of this year's legislation.