- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Nancy Jacobs Items
A Washington Times analysis of newly released Federal Election Commission records found 70 House races and two Senate races where one candidate raised the most money from within the state, but the opponent raised the most overall thanks to out-of-state donations.
In the wake of the Penn State football scandal, a Maryland state senator is considering legislation to toughen the state's penalties against adults who fail to report suspected child abuse.
State Senate Minority Leader Nancy Jacobs said Thursday she is stepping down as leader of her party's Senate delegation to consider running for higher office.
Maryland congressional redistricting plans separate from Gov. Martin O'Malley's map will be considered on their own at a hearing in next week's special session — not only as amendments to the governor's proposal, aides to the presiding officers of the General Assembly said Friday.
ANNAPOLIS — Local officials from across Maryland yesterday pledged to work together to prepare for an influx of workers under the Base Realignment and Closure plan.