- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Nancy Lieberman
Oklahoma State senior Tiffany Bias has been named to the watch list of candidates for the 2014 Nancy Lieberman Award.
When 50-year-old Roger Clemens pitches for the Sugar Land Skeeters on Saturday night, he'll join a line of athletes who competed when they were closer to their getting their AARP cards than being in their physical prime.
"She doesn't have to hit anybody, she just has to know the rules," Lieberman said. "She won't be defined by her gender if she does her job. And while this is not normal for the rest of the world to see, this is very normal for her because she works as an official for a living."