- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Latest Nancy Mace Items
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham has $7.6 million in campaign funds while fellow Republican U.S. Sen. Tim Scott has $3.1 million on hand for next fall's campaigns, giving them a formidable money advantage over their opponents.
The push to defund President Obama's health care law is becoming a litmus test for GOP midterm primaries, where insurgent candidates are using the issue to bash incumbent Republicans balking at being forced to choose between funding the law or shutting down the government.
Add South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham to the list of veteran GOP lawmakers who have drawn a challenge from the right for the 2014 midterm cycle.
The first female graduate of the Citadel is raising money in preparation for a 2014 primary challenge against GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.