- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Nancy Pekarek
"We look forward to the opportunity to present our data [today]. An expert forum is the place to discuss this complex science," Ms. Pekarek added.
"Our view is that the sum of the data that we have available shows no increase in cardiovascular deaths and does not support a difference in heart-attack risk between Avandia and other common oral anti-diabetic medications," she said.