- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
Latest Nancy Pelosi Items
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi argued that the tens of thousands of illegal children pouring across the border into America should be regarded as an "opportunity," not a "crisis," because they're all God's children.
Former Alaska Gov. and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin blasted Nancy Pelosi, saying in a scathing Facebook post that the California Democrat cares more for the illegal children pouring across the border than she does for the unborn in America.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi issued what some might consider a shocker of a statement this week -- a public praise for the former President George W. Bush.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that when Sunday dawns, she is more a praying woman and far less a partisan politician.
Military veterans in same-sex marriages will now be eligible to be buried together in national cemeteries, the Department of Veterans Affairs announced Friday.
President Obama will deliver a statement on Iraq at 12:30 p.m. Thursday after a hastily arranged meeting with his national security team.
San Francisco's Catholic archbishop has rejected calls to boycott Thursday's March for Marriage in the District, saying he has a duty to speak "the whole truth" that marriage is the conjugal union of husband and wife.
The president of the Catholic League called House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi a foe of the church after she tried to persuade the San Francisco archbishop to back off from a rally for traditional marriage.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone, urging him to cancel his appearance at a march for traditional marriage on the Supreme Court this Thursday.