- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Nancy Pelosi Items
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Friday rejected Republicans' latest proposal for how the body's select committee on Benghazi will operate, potentially putting Democratic participation in the process in jeopardy.
Speaker John A. Boehner announced the GOP members of the House Benghazi committee, but Democrats said they still haven't made a decision on how much they'll cooperate with the investigation.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday that the House's new investigative committee looking into the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attacks must be equally divided between Democrats and Republicans — an aggressive demand that could dent the investigation before it even gets rolling.
House minority leader Nancy Pelosi said in an interview broadcast Sunday that criticism by conservative lawmakers against herself and the Obama administration only demonstrates that they are suffering from a "poverty of ideas."
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday dismissed newly unveiled communications suggesting the White House helped shape the public message that blamed a video for the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya.
Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi joined Bishop Marc Andrus in washing the feet of two children in San Francisco on Good Friday, ostensibly a gesture to "honor the dignity and work of immigrants," as she put it.
Nancy Pelosi has embraced her religious roots and joined forces with Bishop Marc Andrus to -- as she put it -- "honor the dignity and work of immigrants" by taking bended knee and washing feet at Saint John the Evangelist Episcopal Church in San Francisco.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi will deliver the commencement address May 24 at Bard College, a liberal arts school nestled in the Hudson Valley about 100 miles north of New York City.
An overhaul to the nation's broken immigration system remains stalled because "the Republican base does have elements that are animated by racism," the head of the House committee to elect Democratic lawmakers said Sunday.