- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Latest Nancy Saitta Items
The slate of potential candidates for Reno mayor was in the hands Tuesday of the Nevada Supreme Court to decide whether current or former City Council members who are barred from re-election by term limits are eligible to run for mayor.
O.J. Simpson won't get a rehearing before the three Nevada Supreme Court justices who denied an appeal of his conviction in a Las Vegas hotel room heist.