- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - nancy
British Prime Minister David Cameron's office confirmed Monday that he accidentally left his 8-year-old daughter Nancy in a country pub after a family Sunday lunch.
It's every parent's nightmare: To get home from an event and realize that a child is missing. But it can turn out to be a political minefield as well if you happen to be the prime minister.
The discovery that earned Adam Riess the Nobel Prize came at another momentous time for the Johns Hopkins physicist.
The most memorable scene in Roman Polanski's new film "Carnage" belongs to Oscar-winner Kate Winslet.
"Post Mortem," a film by Chilean director Pablo Larrain, recreates the autopsy of Chilean President Salvador Allende during the 1973 coup.
ROSWELL, N.M. — If you truly believe a UFO and its crew of bug-eyed aliens came crashing down here 60 years ago, rest assured: You're not alone.
His doctors dispute that he had Alzheimer's while in office, and his wife, Nancy, said the neurological disease worsened only after he fell from a horse in 1989, suffering a brain injury, a subdural hematoma.
He died Tuesday morning after suffering a heart attack, his wife Nancy told The Associated Press Wednesday.