- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup to pay $7B to settle subprime mortgage case
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
Latest Naomi Watts Items
The Associated Press is all over the Cannes Film Festival - from its glitzy premieres to the celeb parties and quirky moments in between. Here's what reporters have seen and heard:
Oscar-nominated Naomi Watts says she's had enough with female directors constantly being sized up to their male counterparts.
Forget glamour girls Jessica Chastain versus Jennifer Lawrence. By the end of a long Oscars telecast, the only person who could have stolen the fashion conversation was first lady Michelle Obama _ and she did.
Forget Jessica Chastain vs. Jennifer Lawrence. The most heated contest on the Oscars red carpet could be the one between Giorgio Armani and Dior Haute Couture.
Back in the Oscar season of 2007, Eddie Murphy should have been riding a career high as the front-running contender to win the best supporting actor award for "Dreamgirls" on his first-ever nomination. Instead, he lost the award, but most pundits thought that had nothing to do with his acting, nor his mercurial personality.
The Award Season Express made its first stop of the new year in the middle of the desert a couple hours east of Hollywood at the annual Palm Springs International Film Festival gala.
To play a mother torn from her husband and sons by the 2004 tsunami, Naomi Watts sure wasn't going Method.
Berenice Marlohe, the newest Bond girl, has been making the red carpet at the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival look like a day at the beach.
Fashion designer Ralph Lauren talked about success, comebacks and humble beginnings with Oprah Winfrey at Lincoln Center in front of a sold-out crowd packed with celebrities like Michael J. Fox, Tracy Pollan, Naomi Watts, Jessica Alba, Uma Thurman and Martha Stewart.