- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Latest Napoleon Bonaparte Items
Napoleon Bonaparte's death bed and sweat-stained shirt is about to hit the auction block in France -- and so is a lock of his hair, his ivory cane and some of last-living bandages.
With the help of an impatient news media, a global taste for drama and Russia's provocative posturing in the Ukraine, the White House is now wedged in the put up or shut up position. Are we in a Cold War now? A Cool War? Maybe it's just tepid.
It's a pity that we no longer celebrate George Washington's Feb. 22 birthday separately from Presidents Day.
Wondering about some of the Russian culture featured Friday in the opening ceremony of the Sochi Olympics? Here's a guide to the history, literature and art that made up a big part of the show.
Four veterans from Florida who fought alongside France during World War II are being honored with France's highest distinction.
The Ohio House has approved a bill requiring hospital maternity units and newborn care nurseries and maternity homes to report the number of babies born addicted to drugs.
A unique staging of a Shakespearean tragedy opens with Cleopatra's silhouette commanding attention - a queen in shadow but a queen nonetheless, a subtle hint at the powerful threat her Haiti posed to its slave masters in the 1700s.
Fargo North vs. Detroit Lakes/Perham, Minn., ppd.
Drake/Anamoose 63, Garrison 59