- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - nasa's kennedy space center
Space shuttle Endeavour has just a few more days left to call Cape Canaveral home.
The space shuttle Discovery, carried on the back of a jumbo jet, will fly over Washington on Tuesday as the onetime workhorse of NASA's orbiter fleet is delivered to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
The Smithsonian Institution plans a four-day festival with NASA to welcome space shuttle Discovery into its collection in April.
The first group of sea turtles that are part of a sweeping effort to save threatened and endangered hatchlings from death in the oily Gulf of Mexico have been released into the Atlantic Ocean.