- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nascar Championships
Dale Jarrett had no idea what crazy things Blake Shelton might say as the country music star inducted him into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tony Stewart and Greg Zipadelli won 33 races and two NASCAR championships together over a successful decade together.
Aside from a minor arm injury in the 2006 Chili Bowl, and a banged up shoulder that required a relief driver in a NASCAR race later that same season, Tony Stewart has walked away unscathed from many harrowing wrecks.
Greg Zipadelli met Danica Patrick just over a week ago, with very little time to prepare for their first test session together.