- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Nascar Cup Items
Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
With flecks of gray in his sideburns, it's apparent that Jeff Gordon is long removed from those days as a hotshot young driver who seemed destined to win more NASCAR Cup championships than anyone.
Jimmie Johnson is lapping the field.
Enough with the snarky comments about Danica Patrick.
Danica Patrick made history by becoming the first woman to start from the pole in a NASCAR Cup race.
Danica Patrick keeps making history.
Jimmie Johnson has won the Daytona 500 for the second time.
Defending Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski leads the Daytona 500 with 20 laps to go.
No one will be more eager than Carl Edwards to get out of Daytona.