- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nascar
Dale Earnhardt Jr. set a record Thursday with his 11th consecutive win as NASCAR's most popular driver.
Tony Stewart thought he was making a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas to play the role of supportive team owner.
NASCAR announced sweeping changes to the Hall of Fame election process Thursday, including tweaks that make Bill Elliott and Mark Martin immediately eligible for enshrinement.
NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. quickly learned an important lesson in his race with girlfriend Danica Patrick for NASCAR's rookie of the year award.
NBC Sports Group has named Rick Allen lead race announcer for its coverage of NASCAR.
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
Members of Congress are hot under the collar about global warming, and they're anxious to do something about it. As co-chairmen of the Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change, Rep. Henry A. Waxman of California and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island huddled Thursday with executives of the major sports leagues to talk about recruiting third basemen, power forwards, linebackers and masters of the hockey puck to save the planet.