- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
Latest Nascar Items
NASCAR opened its season with a fresh-faced Daytona 500 winner and ended it with one of the most thrilling championship races in series history.
Richard Childress predicted at the start of the season one of his drivers would win NASCAR's championship.
NASCAR team owner Chip Ganassi has lured a top engineer away from Hendrick Motorsports to be Juan Pablo Montoya's crew chief next season.
Andy Lally will return to the Grand-Am Series in 2012 after spending the last season in NASCAR.
Kurt Busch has lost his second crew chief in three seasons.
When the rain came at Homestead-Miami Speedway, and the drivers climbed from their parked cars, a confident Tony Stewart practically strolled down pit road.
Carl Edwards did everything right in his quest to win NASCAR's championship.
Tony Stewart insisted he wasn't a title contender when NASCAR's championship race began.
Tony Stewart's third NASCAR championship was much different his first two.