- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Nascar Items
Kyle Busch was the last driver to go in Friday's Sprint Cup qualifying, and he made the most of the opportunity.
When Ryan Hunter-Reay picked up his third consecutive win last week, it pushed him into the lead of the IndyCar points standings for the first time in his career.
Suspended NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger has elected to bring his own experts to the testing of his "B" urine sample, The Associated Press has learned.
Suspended NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger said Wednesday that he tested positive for a stimulant and was collecting his medicines and supplements in an attempt to figure out what got him in trouble.
Sam Hornish Jr. sent team owner Roger Penske a text message a day after AJ Allmendinger's suspension making clear his desire: If a failed drug test keeps Allmendinger sidelined, Hornish wants to drive the No. 22 Dodge.
The Army announced this week that it was ending its sponsorship of NASCAR racing. At the same time, a struggle continues in Congress over whether the military services should be permitted to underwrite any sporting events at all.
DirecTV subscribers are losing access to "The Daily Show" and "SpongeBob SquarePants."
The U.S. Army will not return to Stewart-Haas Racing next season, citing a reallocation of its marketing budget that does not include a presence in NASCAR.
NASCAR on Tuesday penalized two championship contenders _ including suspensions for Nationwide Series driver Austin Dillon's team _ for problems found during qualifying at Daytona.