- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Nascar Items
Brad Keselowski could send Dodge out of NASCAR as a champion.
Danica Patrick appears set to work with Ryan Newman's crew for her fulltime Sprint Cup ride in 2013.
The first road race at Kansas Speedway is scheduled for next August.
Robert Newton, a philanthropist and the founder of a company that produced tires for NASCAR cars, has died. He was 85.
Martin Truex Jr. waited a lifetime for the triumphant feeling of winning a Cup race.
Chris Economaki, a journalist regarded as the authoritative voice in motorsports for decades, died Friday. He was 91.
Robert Newton, a philanthropist and the founder of a company that produced tires for NASCAR cars, has died, the Indiana company announced Friday. He was 85.
Kurt Busch is so confident in his new ride he's starting to sound a bit like LeBron James.
Canadian television networks stand to lose broadcasts that attract millions of viewers and generate millions of dollars in advertising revenue if the NHL lockout extends into the regular season.