- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Nascar Items
NASCAR has suspended a crew member for a Trucks Series team for violating its substance abuse policy.
NASCAR made no major changes to the 2012 Sprint Cup Series schedule aside from flipping a few race dates and moving the start of the season back one week.
Matt Kenseth looked down the track, fear sweeping over him. His wife had crashed while practicing for a charity race that was supposed to be little more than an easy ride.
Look at those standings. For once during the Chase, it's Hendrick Motorsports drivers Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon looking up at teammate Dale Earnhardt Jr.
NASCAR tweaked two rules for next month's race at Talladega Superspeedway, apparently in an effort to limit the two-car tandem racing that has dominated at its two fastest tracks.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. will have the Diet Mountain Dew brand on his car starting with next year's Daytona 500.
Tony Stewart took himself out of title contention before the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Sunday's rain at Chicagoland Speedway forced NASCAR to postpone the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
NASCAR has found no evidence that Paul Menard intentionally spun to cause the final caution at Richmond.