- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
Latest Nascar Items
There was no fire or rain. Still, another frantic finish at Daytona International Speedway.
Kenny Wallace was wearing Kevin Harvick's red firesuit and AJ Allmendinger's yellow helmet in the pits Saturday, an odd combination for an even stranger scenario at Daytona International Speedway.
NASCAR temporarily suspended driver AJ Allmendinger for a failed drug test, forcing Penske Racing officials to scramble to get Sam Hornish Jr. to the track before Saturday night's race at Daytona International Speedway.
NASCAR chairman Brian France wants to stay away from gimmicks when it comes to improving the on-track product.
Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth will start from the pole Saturday night at Daytona International Speedway, where he'll try to pull off a season sweep.
Austin Dillon could be in line for another penalty.
“The Firm,” “Taps” and “Jerry Maguire” are just a few of Mr. Cruise’s best films.
NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin has a sore back that will keep him out of Friday's Nationwide race.
NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin gingerly walked through the garage area Thursday, doing everything he could to prevent more back spasms.