- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Nascar Items
Jeff Gordon said he finds it "a little fishy" that Paul Menard spun out at Richmond last weekend, forcing a caution that helped teammate Kevin Harvick win the race. He also wondered if Richard Childress Racing ordered Menard to do it.
Allegations of team orders swirled Thursday around the opening round of NASCAR's championship race, with Jeff Gordon alleging Richard Childress Racing intentionally caused a caution at Richmond that helped Kevin Harvick win the race.
Turns out, $5 million wasn't enough incentive to challenge IndyCar's drivers.
Nine of NASCAR's 10 championship races will be available online for the first time in history.
NASCAR has never hidden its desire to have Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the championship field. As the sport's most popular driver, his participation in the title chase raises the profile of the 10-race series.
Kevin Harvick Inc. plans to close its Trucks Series program at the end of the year, a decision that takes two competitive entries off the track but allows Harvick to focus on his only remaining NASCAR goal.
It doesn't sound as if Clint Bowyer will be back with Richard Childress Racing next season.
The chairman of the House panel overseeing the military budget has a simple message for the supercommittee charged with cutting the deficit: "Leave us alone."
NASCAR will return to Rockingham Speedway for the first time since 2004 when the Truck Series races there next season.