- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Nascar Items
NASCAR has penalized Austin Dillon because his car failed inspection following his Nationwide Series win at Kentucky, dropping him out of the points lead.
Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin took themselves right out of NASCAR's potential free-agent pool last week, long before anyone wondered about their future.
Brad Keselowski was the only driver at Kentucky Speedway to compete in all three NASCAR races.
Denny Hamlin will not test NASCAR's free-agent market, agreeing Saturday to a contract extension with Joe Gibbs Racing.
Getting into Kentucky Speedway wasn't the biggest race this time.
Jimmie Johnson thought somebody had traded paint with his motorhome.
Matt Kenseth sat down before dozens of reporters on Friday like a man in the middle of a difficult divorce.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was shocked it was such a big deal.
Even as he traveled the world racing cars, Michael Waltrip always had a soft spot for his old Kentucky home.