- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
Latest Nascar Items
NASCAR driver Brian Keselowski has had emergency surgery to remove his gall bladder and will miss at least two races.
Kurt Busch's professional drag-racing career might be a one-and-done venture.
NASCAR chairman Brian France passed on the chance to trumpet the fast start to the season, stressing the task is sustaining the positives over the entire year.
Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart are known for their racing success and explosive tempers.
When Richard Petty Motorsports courted Marcos Ambrose last season, the Australian saw an opportunity to further his NASCAR development and partner with manufacturer Ford.
NASCAR placed Robby Gordon on probation Saturday for an incident involving Kevin Conway in the garage at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The joke in NASCAR has long been that most races are scripted to satisfy the suits in the scoring tower high above the track. If it were true _ and, to be clear, it's not _ then NASCAR needs to give its writers a raise.
NASCAR's simplified new points system turned out not to be so simple after the first full weekend of racing.
Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne said Monday he probably won't attempt to run for the Sprint Cup championship this year.