- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Nascar Items
Juan Pablo Montoya said Friday he's heard the rumors that former Formula One teammate Kimi Raikkonen is headed to NASCAR.
NASCAR owner Joe Gibbs went through NFL labor problems twice during his Washington Redskins' coaching career. Now a fan, Gibbs doesn't want the game he loves to suffer through a long work stoppage that costs the sport popularity and prestige.
Two-time defending series champion Dario Franchitti won IndyCar's season opener on Sunday, showing he's once again the one to beat in open-wheel racing.
NASCAR driver Brian Keselowski has had emergency surgery to remove his gall bladder and will miss at least two races.
Kurt Busch's professional drag-racing career might be a one-and-done venture.
NASCAR chairman Brian France passed on the chance to trumpet the fast start to the season, stressing the task is sustaining the positives over the entire year.
Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart are known for their racing success and explosive tempers.
When Richard Petty Motorsports courted Marcos Ambrose last season, the Australian saw an opportunity to further his NASCAR development and partner with manufacturer Ford.
NASCAR placed Robby Gordon on probation Saturday for an incident involving Kevin Conway in the garage at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.